Hiring and working with a caterer can seem like an imposing chore if you have never done it before. What does the caterer do? What do you do? Can you have any kind of food or only certain items from some list? Does the caterer provide only the food or can they handle everything from tables and chairs to plates? And what about servers?
Dream City will answer your questions fully and completely and make it
possible for you to focus on the event - be it a wedding, birthday, business
meeting or whatever. We handle the rest.
Unlike other caterers you have seen or worked with in the past we don't have
one of those "pick three appetizers from this page, two entrees from that page and you always get these deserts" type of menus. We work with you to custom design what would be best for
you. Of course we have a number of items we make a lot - and yes, we do still have the salmon
that everyone loves - but we also can create special things just for your event.
To give you an idea of what we can do, here are three samples from events we recently catered.
Business lunch for 30
Refreshments to include
- Coffee, Tea, Soda, Bottled Water, Bakers Choice Cookies
Boxed Lunches to include:
- "Turkey Pesto" Panini w/ Pesto-Mayo, Caramelized Onions, Fresh Spinach and Havarti Cheese.
- "Italian" Panini w/ Sundried Tomato Pesto-Mayo, Ham, Salami, Caramelized Onions, Pepperoncini, and Provolone Cheese.
- Potato Salad
Wedding Reception Dinner
Stationary Appetizers on Guests Arrival
- Dream City Torta served with gourmet crackers & hearth breads
Passed Appetizers on Guests Arrival
- Crostini with roasted apples & Brie
- New Potatoes with four cheeses
- Mixed Field Greens with Gorgonzola Cheese and Apple-Rosemary Vinaigrette
- Grilled Organic Vegetables Marinated in Soy & Mirin. To include: Patty Pan Squash, Asparagus, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Eggplant and Red Onions
- Grilled Marinated Black Cod
- Braised Portobello Mushrooms with Chive Risotto & Garlicky Spinach
- Vegetarian Curry with Tofu, Carrots and Red Peppers
- Brown Rice
- Hearth Breads with Herb Butter
- Limeade Punch
- Fresh Peach & Blueberry Cobbler
- Gourmet Coffee Service Regular and Decaf
Event "Kick-off" dinnerStationary and Passed Appetizers:
- Steak Chimchuri Crustini
- Seared Shrimp with Mango Ginger Chutney
- Port Townsend Cheese Display with Salami, fresh fruits and Gourmet Crackers
- Mini Risotto Cakes with Bourbon Sauce
- Classic Greek Salad
- Greek Moussaka
- Warm Syrian Bread
- Strawberry Short Cake
Looks great! But what are people saying?
... we just wanted to once again thank you for a wonderful day on June 24th. All of your help was priceless. The food was wonderful - people are still commenting on how it was the best wedding food they had. Everything ran so smoothly and was first class. Let me know if you ever need a recommendation. Thanks again.
-- Jennifer W.
... we wanted to express our thanks for the wonderfull job you and your staff did to make our holiday party a success. We will definitely recommend you to anyone thinking about having an event catered, The food and service were excellent! We will be using Dream City Catering from now on for all our catered events.
-- Bill & Wendy
Thank you for the most delicious cuisine... or friends and family still rave about the salmon... mmm... We had such a great time at our wedding and felt no stress. Thanks for making it all run so smoothly. You were more than a caterer - more like an incredible wedding planner. Thanks again for all your creativity and patience.
-- Joy & Bryan
... but I wanted to thank you personally for your help in making our holiday party an event to remember. Your thoughtful assistance was much appreciated. Thanks for "going the extra mile" on the salmon. I hope we have the opportunity to work with you next year.
-- Rick S.
... and the skies parted, the buses ran "on time", the ceremony was perfect, and the food exceeded all expectation. Thank you! Thank you! I hope we find an opportunity to work with you again.
-- Steve & Andrea